Friday, December 16, 2016

Detox phase update




Well I am 3 months in a detox regiment and the end is still not visible. Mrs. Srankevich asked me to re-order the products I have been using last months so it will be about an year on detoxing. Not that I mind this. I love the products and the  way my hair feels and looks.
For first time in years my hair feels really clean. It is very difficult to describe this feeling in words, as everybody thinks their hair  is clean after washing. But there is a difference in this feeling for me now. My hair is kind of grateful to me I finally started to do the proper things for it. It looks and feels healthy and soft. Hair loss has stopped completely ( 5-6 strands a day). Nothing to complain about.
My grey hair taught me a lesson. After the first shock of seeing it lessening in intensity I saw the reverse – the grey hair took intensive colouring again. It happened after I spend a few days being too emotional about  certain things. What a lesson my hair taught me!
I have dyed my hair last week  and expect to do it  again in 2 months and the hair dye stays longer on my hair. Only then I can  measure the progress with the grey hair developments. The dye did not irritated my scalp and my hairdresser saw  how shiny my hair has become. ( she ordered my detox shampoo for herself- fall in love with it when washing my hair).

But the real difference in how my hair  feels and looks came with the introduction of the “structuration of the hair ” exercises I learned  at the first 3 day intensive workshop with Mrs. Stankevich. After the webinar I purchased the course in structuration and started to apply all the knowledge gained from these sources. I do not understand much of the theory behind it and I am not interested in it.  As I usually do-I test the  methods and see the results. The work with these so called exercises – there is not a better word to describe what I am doing-  have made my hair be less fluffy, being more in form and being more structured. When my hairdresser started to  trim my air I could feel the scissors and their work. Most surprisingly I could feel how my “etheric ends” felt when my hairdresser was at work. Very increased sensitivity with regard to hair. I also feel very pleasantly when doing my exercises. As Mr. Stankevich once said- all that is good for the body is also pleasant.
After the webinar there was feedback from other participant. Most of them reported hair loss stop after applying one of the exercises  only- kind of Reiki touching  your head at a particular  spot with particular parts of your fingers. I myself have registered  total hair loss stop. Before that the hair loss was at a minimum level and now I observed it disappeared.

So far this is the progress I am making. The more I apply what I know the better it goes.

Happy hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment