Monday, March 6, 2017

Shocking video: From damaged to healthy hair in 2 hours – live show



It is not easy to describe the system of Ekatrina Stankeich, will call her just Ekaterina. Unless you have done it you cannot understand the experience and the results you get by just working with your own hands. 

And here comes Ekaterina- showing live  how to get back to health of a damaged hair. For this she had made an incredible sacrifice- she  intentionally damaged her beautiful healthy shiny hair and in a live reality show restored it back to health with nothing but her hands and wooden comb. 

Even for me , an experienced client who went to almost all workshop and webinars it was an amazing experience. Needles to say – I myself use the ‘’ exercises’’ from the videos to boost my own hair when I think I need it. And every time I do the first part of the process- reanimation- I see the result immediately, especially in my hair ends, which are normally a bit dry ( but in a much better condition then before and do not split at all)


Below is the link to the  video from the 1st  stage of the process- reanimation. I have clipped the part for the left side, the work for the right side is different so do not copy paste it unless you want to purchase the whole show and learn it from there. This is just to show  what unrecognized power we have and what a great pleasure is it to know how to use it. 

https://vimeo.com/206547931




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment