Thursday, June 15, 2017

My progress in pictures

The start

My hair  is lifeless, short, dry and falling down as rain. 

Just as my mood at that time.

Nothing from  what I knew and did  before worked. 

I was depressed and unhappy.





The Mini- Course start

My hair started to live up, as if was thanking  me for finally taking proper care.

And all I did was to implement simple changes
- good shampoo, conditioner and thermal protection
- wooden comb
- special way of  combing my hair

My hair was still weak and dry but it started to GROW!


The Serious work 

My hair is strong, long, shiny and  fels like silk. No hair loss. I dye it with different hair colors, all works.
Less and less dependent on external things, although I use good shampoo, conditioner and thermal protection.
Combing with combs from natural materials.
Doing daily the Structuration  exercises.

The WORLD IS TAKING NOTICE OF THE RESULTS


 I am  SMILING  😊😊😊







No comments:

Post a Comment