Monday, August 1, 2016

Journey starts- losing hair to get it back

My journey to glance hair begins by losing  most of it


In 2015-2016 I started to lose hair as a reaction to a chain of stressful events in my life. Never in my life has my hair looked so bad . I was afraid I am going to lose it all. It was terrible to see the floors of my  temporarily apartment in Switzerland ( near to a beautiful hill and with lot of fresh air around, and later in my own house in Netherlands to be ' dusted' by my hair. I felt ashamed and horrified.  Ashamed that I could not manage the stress and  horrified I am going to lose my hair. because of this.

At the time of this writing (2015-2016)I am 56 years old/young and looking pretty good for my age. I have managed to lose around 15 kg of extra weight and went back to my natural skinny body. That fact made me feel great and proud of thins achievement. I did well at work,  enjoyed my family and yet I could not manage the stress  of different events following each other within a short period of time.My hair just started to recover after the first stressful  event and was hit badly when the next one occurred. I realize this time my body reacts to stress in this way and was grateful it was not worse (I was faced with cancer in 2004 and the great contributor for this was, in my opinion, the stress and lack enough of love and care for myself).

During this period I started to think about  the role of the hair in our lives. During my young years I had a long and curly hair, falling freely down my shoulders. Around my 16th I have cut it to shoulder length and  later let it grow again. I could easily grow it when I was young. And I never had serious problems with my hair- my body reacted to stress by other means. My hair is naturally curly and thin and when it was long, my friends would compare me to a puddle dog or to an African girl. My nickname in my teenage year was "Jessy the little banana" exactly because my curly hair was floating around me light as a feather and I looked very exotic to my friends.

When I lost my  hair due to chemotherapy I realized how wonderful it is have hair. The wig would cover the loss and make up for a good look but boy was my head  cold! This moment made me realize that our hair is more than just a cosmetic tool but a valuable organ in our total body system.

It happened so that after the cancer treatment I came across an energy healer, a remarkable woman from my native country who spent great amount of time haling me with energy. This experience turned upside down my upbringing in materialism ( I am born in an ex- communist country and all stuff religious or spiritual was forbidden).  Although I had a strong interest and believe in natural treatment the energy healing opened a whole new word for me. Not only did it produced  miracles in healing and well being, but it made me realize by direct experience there is more between the Earth and the Space. There was a healing power I could only feel, but not sense with our common senses, and this power was healing and loving and delivered results far beyond the whole modern medicine could not. I was faced with the choice to either accept my experience and the healing results, no mater how contradictory to my upbringing, or pretend it did not exists. I chose to accept the truth in front of my eyes and went on a journey to be able to communicate and work with this loving healing power.

In the years that followed I became a Zhi Neng Qi Gong instructor, Reiki practitioner,  followed Akashik records  course and started to receive messages from higher realms. I came across the beautiful healing modality Belvaspata, channeled for the humanity by another great woman, Almine and am now in preparation for Master and Grand Master Level. I lost 15 kg of extra weight under the virtual guidance of another wonderful woman (it seems to me that all my Teachers in this period are  women ) and lost my weight whilst gaining  in the looks . This woman is from Russia, a professor in biology and an energy healer.

When I was faced with the loss of my hair I sought answers in the teachings I followed and practiced some masks and ways of washing and caring for hair from the past. I started to work to reduce the stress and achieved some results in stopping losing my hair. Yet the way it looked did not satisfied me. And I knew the hair has a lot to do with the energy system of the body and there too should be the answer to a holistic treatment I was was so badly  looking for. And as often as it happens in my life- the answer came in an invitation to a free webinar on the hair care. I signed up immediately and was deeply impressed by the knowledge of the organizer of the seminar- a beautiful long haired lady from (again)  Russia. Not only was she very professional explaining the jungle of the different products and what to use or not but she  was also  teaching us  about the energy roots of our hair and how important it is to care for them in the first place. With my background in the energy healing I was  bought and purchased her general  hair  care course and  signed up for a professional personalized coaching to a long, healthy and glancing hair.

My journey is yet to begin and I am looking forward to be walking it all the way.











No comments:

Post a Comment