Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Detox Phase Updates

It is almost 1 month I in a detox phase of my  journey no healthy glossy hair.
Here are my feelings and results up till now.
I stared the phase on 10th October  2016  following my first private consultation with Mrs. Stankevich.

While waiting for the products to be delivered I started detoxing  with the receipt given to me  by using only natural ingredient everybody has in the kitchen..Started to apply it before every washing  of my hair ( I wash every other day).  Keep doing it most of the time even now I am using the detox shampoo. also added the other products I ordered. About the products- they were not cheap to buy but  I see now that I can use my shampoo for more than 5 months, and the masque will do for a longer time. So it is money well invested and at the end of the day- cheaper than buying mainstream products. And the pleasure of using them and the results would not make you think twice.

At the beginning I had  a feeling my hair was thanking me for finally paying attention to it.  I felt as if my hair is getting cleaner and more light. After adding the detox shampoo the feeling continued.
Before the detox phase my hair tended to be fatty 2 days after washing. Now the opposite is true. I sometimes think my hair is too dry. It feels dry, but does not look like dry at all. When dirty it looks a bit fatty as dirty hair normally looks like.

The most amazing result came from the most unexpected place. 2 weeks into the detox I went to  style and dye my hair. Normally my dye will stay on my hair for max. 2 weeks and will star to wash-off.  I am amazed by the fact that my hair  is still dyed   at the time of this writing! And this is due to the most unexpected result of my detox phase-- my grey  hair is less grey! 9 and the grey hair is the main reason I dye my hair). 

The intensity of the grey color has diminished !

It now looks like I am just starting to have grey hair. I have used the same type of hair dye as usual- Herbatint or Tints of Nature are the ones I use regularly- so it is not to be credited to the hair dye.
I was aware of the fact that a good hair-care will lead to an environment that will support the disappearing of the grey hair, turning it back to normal. It is that I have expected this result to come much later and with much more efforts from my side.

To celebrate these remarkable results I signed up for a 3 days intensive workshop with Mrs. Stankevich to learn how to work on hair- brain connection. I also purchased the course on Structuring your Hair and am  now moving slowly into it and doing the exercise as described. Again in no time I am experiencing results much quicker than I thought possible. Love this stuff!

The more I am following the journey  with  Mrs. Stankevich the more confident I become the results I have now are just the beginning.  I am now looking forward to the coming parties knowing my hair will be there for me- not only to guide me in life but to be the most beautiful decoration the nature has given to us.

Happy healthy hair to everybody!
Irina




No comments:

Post a Comment