Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Chronic Inflammation Epidemic and your Hair


During one of her closed webinars Mrs. Stankevich spent a great amount of time on the subject of chronic inflammation.  She shared with us the knowledge gained at an international medical conference. Although not entirely new to me- I was aware of the link between cancer and inflammation - the chromatin shared did scare me.   Mainly because this condition is a like cancer - a silent killer which manifests itself when it is too late to prevent and you have to undergo intensive treatments and healing( whatever your choices are) to bring your body back to balance.And what scared me the most is that we ALL suffer from his condition, most of the time unknowingly. We all think it can't be me and yet it can be me , as I have discovered with my cancer . So I took notice and ordered my Omega 3 and Vit. C supplies from  the best available to me quality. And  kept on going with Belvaspata practicies to keep my nervous system in healthy state.  And when it comes to the nervous system- the exercises for the structuring of the hair come in very handy her. Not only did they start to bring difference to my hair condition, but are very pleasant to do and are beneficial for the mental health as well.They work with brain after all.

So what has the chronic inflammation to do with our Hair? A lot. Our Hair is not a separate lifeless organ put on our head for decoration.The Hair  is an organic and vital part of our interconnected body-mind system and is affected by the condition of our overall health. As Mrs. Stankveich stated it many times- Our Hair is a mirror of our health. everything that affects our overall health will affect the Hair as well. The chronic inflammation is believed to be one of the main causes for the autoimmune diseases so widely spread in our developed societies. And this will translate into your hair condition as well.

I have done some research to help me understand the epidemic and came across an interesting article on it . The link to the full article is:




http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/blogs/supplement-perspectives/2016/02/the-inflammation-epidemic-no-end-in-sight-part-1.aspx#

Take care,
Irina

No comments:

Post a Comment